The first Guy Larsen Podcast is here! Former Dave Berry, pen stealing dwarves and warm coins all up this week. Click here to listen…
Archive for April, 2011
Win a holiday a month for a year! – introducing STA Travel’s biggest ever competition!
From starting as an independent wrestler in the UK, through his time as ‘Oblivion’ on the remake of Gladiators to now being ‘Magnus’ in TNA Wrestling, Nick Aldis has done a lot for someone who is only 24 years of age.
With the summer fast approaching, the big names of the Tennis world will be battling it out for to become the King and Queen of clay. Toby Gray gives you a lowdown on the stars to watch out for in this year’s French Open.
As the London Olympics edge closer, Nerve’s Dan Welling speaks exclusively with Dorset’s World Number One Taekwondo champion, Aaron Cook.
Toby Horner on increase in fees to £8,200 for 90% of courses.
In the wake of BU’s vice chancellor John Vinney’s announcement that 90% of the universities courses will charge £8,200 per year as of next year, with the other 10% deemed to be flagship courses, to charge £9000, Students’ Union President Toby Horner has released the following statement: “SUBU believes that the withdrawal of funding to [...]
AFC Bournemouth manager Lee Bradbury and assistant Steve Fletcher came under the spotlight in a special student project for the club’s official website. Adam Parris-Long reports.
Merthyr Tydfil’s finest, The Blackout, have been touring the UK and stopped off in Bournemouth – apparently their favourite of the ‘mouths’ so far – to play a sell out show at The Old Fire Station. Nerve’s Jo Stass spoke to co-front man Gavin about their busy year, the role McFly played in the creation of their [...]
Rising like a phoenix from the ashes of local heroes The Metropolise, Dom Remi are a new Bournemouth band on a mission. Determined to start afresh, the alternative indie rock four-piece feel they have moved on from their previous outfit – which managed to sell out several south coast venues, including the esteemed Southampton Joiners. [...]